CK Hutchison Holdings Limited is the parent group
of Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH:
- Chairman: Sir Li Ka-shing
- Headquarter: Hongkong
- Trading centre: CKHH is listed on HK stock exchange
- Revenue 2015: HK$ 316,318 Millionen (€ 36,8 billion, Dec 2015)
- Employees: 270,000 in more than 50 countries (Dec 2015)
- Structure: Conglomerate of 5 core businesses (Ports & related services, retail, telecommunications, energy, infrastructure).
- 3Customers: 30,6 million 3customers within Europe (Dec 2015) in: Ireland, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Italy
Hutchison Drei Austria:
- Wholly owned by CK Hutchison Holdings Limited.
- Since 2003 on the Austrian market as the brand Drei.
- Fastest growing telecommunications provider in Austria.
- Due to the takeover of Orange Austria in January 2013: third-strongest market contributor, 3,8 million customers. (Dec 2015)
- 1998: market entry One
- 2000: 1,000,000 One customers
- 2003: market entry Drei
- 2006: HSDPA in the whole 3Network
- 2008: 94 % coverage of the 3Network
Takeover of One by France Telekom – new brand Orange
- 2010: Jan Trionow appointed 3CEO
- 2011: 94 % coverage HSPA+ in the whole 3Network
Drei has the best network of Austria in 2011 (tested by “connect” magazine)
- 2012: Again awarded best network of Austria in 2012
- 2013: Official takeover of Orange Austria by Hutchison Drei Austria
Move to the new Head Office
New company name: Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH
New brand experience
- 2014: Start of 4G rollout throughout Austria
- 2015: 4G Rollout completed. Drei with largest operational 4G network in Austria.
3Network for third time Austrian overall winner in network test by magazine connect (01/2016).
- 2016: Launch of 3FeelLikeHome
[Download size: 107 KB / Format: pdf]
[Download size: 911 KB / Format: pdf]
[Download size: 38 KB / Format: pdf]